Re: Rhaphidophora Decursiva = Philodendron ? NO!

Thanks for all of the info!  The relations of all of those genera
was particularly interesting.  Would the keeper of the genera page,
http://www.mobot.org/IAS/genframe.html, please make a quick check
of whether the line:
Rhaphidophora Hassk.                    = Philodendron Schott
was intended?  I may just be misunderstanding, but it looked like
that meant Rhaphidophora had been retired.

Any recommendations for a source for the kind of info that came
a book which explains which genera are most related to which others
and gives descriptions/pictures of numerous species?  I'm most
interested in Monstera, Philodendrons, and Anthuriums (and close
relatives to those, eg as I've now learned Rhaphidophora).

Thanks for your patience with a new-comer.  I've only been raising
aroids (plants in general for that matter) for about 1 and 1/2 years
and the information gained from IAS/aroid-l has been very much
appreciated.

Thanks again,
Todd