Re: Winter-active aroids

############################
>   Ellen and Tony
>Lurk indeed,But I have to jump in, so now seems as good a time as any!!!!
        I am cradled between Zone 6&5 (East of Toronto) and have had great
luck with Arum Palestinum.Although it has yet to flower, I have moved it
within the garden several times and now have 10 corms from 4 seeds after 3
years.It loves to come up for a second growth cycle in December here so I
often bring half of them inside and grow them off,put them in the fridge for
two months in say March and then back outside with their buddies to enjoy a
natural summers growth.
        Breifly I find them stone hardy .
        I will be ex cummunicato for about a week as I am moving but look
forward to meeting with you at the WSW in two weeks.
        Lurking No More Craig

"Always allow for the changes time will bring"