Nit-pickers cont'd

Yes, Carlo has it right (approx. 3/4" at one end tapered to 1/4"
at the other - actually a tad wider than that).  Held horizontally,
it has two levels:

(very close to actual size)

and in cross-section it's slightly scooped (keyboard symbols fail
me here); actual diameter of the narrow end is 1 cm, of the wider
end, 2 cm (remember, it's Canadian).

Carlo, I'll be your first customer, and I'll take 2; I'm forever
misplacing the one I have (a few times it's even ended up in the
compost bucket, but to date it's always been successfully resurrected).