Re: Nit-pickers cont'd

>Carlo, I'll be your first customer, and I'll take 2; I'm forever
>misplacing the one I have (a few times it's even ended up in the
>compost bucket, but to date it's always been successfully resurrected).
>
>Ellen

 Thanks Ellen, but this version is English--I'll still save you two. And for
the rest of you who have ordered, it looks like it's a go--I may need two
cases! I'll post details to you individually in a short while. One
interested party thought it would make a great garden visiting gift--what a
nice idea!

Carlo

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email: CABalist@facstaff.wisc.edu
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
U.S.A.
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.