Re: Wanted: interesting Arisaema triphyllum

Hi Ellen, It's the guy that you sent those seeds to for tissue
culture(didn't work - early experiment). Did you get any triphyllum corms
offered? If not I have a few you can have. How many are you looking for?
5-10-20? I can't vouch for them being anything highly unusual but I did get
them in the area where the yellow form grows that is pictured on my web site
- <http://web.idirect.com/~orchids/arisaema.html>. There may be some viridii
in among them too. I just don't know because I dug them up in the fall and
the foliage had died back. They are the infamous Southern Ontario Variety
though.
 Craig is coming down on Friday so I could send them with him if you're
interested. I would appreciate two or three seeds from anything you've got
that's interesting in return. Let me know if you want them.

        Al Bickell

At 08:49 PM 1/19/97 -0600, you wrote:
>While I think of this:  I'm interested in acquiring interesting
>forms of A. triphyllum, whatever that means.  If anyone anticipates
>having some to spare, please contact me privately.  I'm sure I can
>find something interesting to offer in trade.  Thanks!
>
>Ellen Hornig

	Al Bickell
	Web Site <http://web.idirect.com/~orchids/>
	Email <bickell@idirect.com>