Caladium sources?

It's time to start planning and placing 1997 orders.  I want to branch out
with my caladium plots.  I've generally grown Candidum, White Christmas and
one of the many pink varieties available from some local catalogs.  This
year, I'm looking for a white background with either pink veins or pink dots.

After searching the web, I found a URL:
http://www.ces.msstate.edu/pubs/is1523.htm which listed:

Marie Moir (whitish green with red spots)
Florida Fantasy (white with red veins)
White Queen (white with red veins, some sun tolerance, more red with shade)

All of these sound great but I can't find any sources.  Does anyone out
there know of sources for these varieties?
      Les