Re: Arum seeds

Jozef Jurasek is in the same class as Vojtech Holubec: just fine.
He was somewhat earlier on the seed-scheme than Vojtech. And although he does
only speaks Czech (and so I cannot really talk to the man) I think
this knowledge is wide.
It has always amased me that even when Czech Republic was under the Bolshewicks
(did I write that alright ?) regime there was a lot of plant knowledge in
that country
even about plants outside the borders where they could go in their holidays.
I have once visit Jozef at his garden in Praque when we went through the
plants to grew and I remember that it was the onliest time I have ever seen
flowering that shrubby Viola delphinantha.
He is okay.
Herman van Beusekom