Re: Zantedeschia --help

> Dear aroiders,
> Thank you for your help on this subject.  I will request the
> querier draft a summary for the web page.  By the way, is there
> someone working on the web page of Zantedeschia?  I have asked one of
> our members to do it, but have not heard anything yet.  If anybady
> interested, please let me know.
> Guanghua
Guanghua:  I would guess that the best authority for Zantedeshia would
be Yashica Singh from South Africa.  She gave a nice paper on the genus
at the VI International Aroid Conference in Kunming.  I do not know if
she has internet capabilities but she lives where the genus occurs and
has published on Zantedeshia.  She must have nice photos.  I could
contact her if you would like to see what she could do.