Re: Zantedeschia --help

> Guanghua:  I would guess that the best authority for Zantedeshia would
> be Yashica Singh from South Africa.  She gave a nice paper on the genus
> at the VI International Aroid Conference in Kunming.  I do not know if
> she has internet capabilities but she lives where the genus occurs and
> has published on Zantedeshia.  She must have nice photos.  I could
> contact her if you would like to see what she could do.
> 	Tom
Yes, Tom.  Please ask her if she can created a web page of the genus
for the IAS Web Page.  If not, is she willing to send photos and
information to me and I will have someone from the US do it.  Of
course, she will get all the credits she deserves.  Guanghua
Guanghua Zhu
Missouri Botanical Garden
P. O. Box 299
St. Louis, MO 63166-0299, USA