help with presentation

     dear aroiders,
     i have been drafted by my local chapter of the indoor gardening=20
     society in ny to give a presentation on aroids.  for that, i'm=20
     appealing to this list to help me with it.  does anyone have access to=
     a slide show or know of where i can get or rent one?  it's not going=20
     to be a long or expert presentation but i thought it might be nice to=20
     have some slides or illustrations.
     i'm mostly basing my presentation on deni bown's book.  if anyone has=20
     any other materials or info, could you please let me know too?
     thanks a million in advance.
     tsuh yang chen, new york city.