Presentation Photos

The IAS has just started putting together a slide library for this very
purpose.  I am not sure how complete it is at this point, however. Julius
Boos in Delray Beach, FL is the custodian. Dewey Fisk started this
project some months back.  He is out of town for the next few days, but
if you'll send him a private email note <> and explain
what you are looking for he will be pleased to help, I am sure.

I decided to respond to your note publicly rather than directly to you
because others on the list may not be aware of this new library.