Any Aroiders in Rome/Naples?

I just received some mail from Phil Mueller, our roving Aroider on the
high seas.  His ship will be in Naples and Rome in a few days.  He asked
if there are any Aroiders there that he might meet with.  From the tone
of his message I think he is in dire need of aroid-conversation.

If there is anyone interested  in meeting Phil in Rome/Naples in the next
few days, please feel free to contact me privately and I will try to
get the particular details to you.

Alan