Philodendon question

Hello everyone,

I am searching for some Philodendron ( preferably ) seeds or cuttings.
Most of these seeds are commercially available but you need to buy them
wholesale ( usually hundreds of seeds, at a price ).

I personally can't afford this, so I am asking you 'the plant
enthusiasts', if there is another source for seeds of these plants, who
is willing to sell in 'normal' quantities.

If this is impossible then my next question is automatically: does
anyone have young plants ( seedlings or cuttings ) of these plants for

I am searching for the following plants:

Ph. eichleri
Ph. melanochrysum ( never saw this one on offer though )
Ph. speciosum

If anyone is willing to give me a helping hand, I would be most

All costs paid for of course.

Thank you all, anne

Anne Olivier
The Netherlands