Alocasia macrorhiza "Jungle Gold"

To list members who collect alocasias-

Before I forget to mention it, I discovered an abundant source of
Alocasia macrorhiza "Jungle Gold" plants recently in S. Florida.
I randomly stopped at a nursery called "Living Color" that was either
in Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood or Davie (depending on how they section
those cities); anyway, it was out on Griffin Rd. not too far from the
Florida Turnpike.

Anyway, this nursery had a *very* abundant stock of three gallon pots of
good-sized Alocasia macrorhiza "Jungle Gold".  I mention it because, as
recently as last spring, this plant was hard to find, especially for
specimens this size.

Thanks,

Clarence Hester