Re:Amorphophallus titanum

     Hi, folks,

     After lurking for a considerable while, I too, am starting to desire
     this elusive and much-storied plant. Does anyone have a source for
     this holy grail of specimens? Because most of my collection of plants
     is fairly mundane, I have only a handful that might be considered a
     fair exchange - cycads, and the like - so buying is more feasible than
     trading.

     Peter, in the San Francisco Bay area, where it's 64F, somewhat warmer
     than the Midwest.