Aroid-L Archive

Aroiders,

Steve Marak and I are pleased to announce that a web based archive service has
been established for Aroid-L. We have discussed archiving the list several times
during its life but for several reasons have not until now decided to make an
archive available. Steve and I had originally explored having an archive based at
Missouri Botanical Garden which, of course, sponsors the mail list. But MoBot
indicated they did not have the technical resources to support this need.
Therefore, we decided to accept Mallorn Computing's long standing offer to provide
this service.

The archive is available today, and you may reach it on the web through URL:

	http://www.mallorn.com/lists/aroid-l/

I will not go through a detailed explanation of the workings of the archive since
it is self explanatory. You will find it to be an easy to use resource. Along with
the archive, which goes back *two years*, a search engine is available to use in
locating discussions of specific topics.

URLs with search engine help tips, stuff for techies and rules for use are at:

	http://www.mallorn.com/lists/FAQ.html
   	http://www.mallorn.com/lists/search-help.html
   	http://www.mallorn.com/legal/listlegal.html

Mallorn achives other mail lists, and these may be found at:

        http://www.mallorn.com/lists/

And finally, Mallorn Computing's main web page is at:

	http://www.mallorn.com

A BIG THANK YOU goes to Chris Lindsey <lindsey@mallorn.com> for sponsoring our
archive.

Don