Subspecies vs species?

Dear Thomas,
To strengthen the opinions voiced by several of our members, it`s questions
like yours that make this aroid-l so very interesting, and give some of us
the opportunity to try to share knowledge.   There are no clear answers to
MANY scientific questions, but by adding our opinions to the 'brew', a
better understanding of the issue sometimes emerges.
Thank YOU for asking such an interesting question that forced some of us to
Good growing,