Re: Web Page....

I did have an error message on Sunday morning for the IAS web page, but all
other times it has appeared with no problem. I was just there and it came up
fine. I keep the IAS page as my home page so everytime I get online it comes
up, never or rarely any problems. Sometimes various web pages will not come
up at other sites and I usually attribute this problem to web traffic at that
point in time because these suspect pages will come up at other times. I have
had this same thing happen at Mobot's site, for instance. If I have trouble
accessing lots of sites during my internet session I will go offline then
sign back on. Sometimes the connection is bad or there is some difficulty
with your own internet service provider that keeps you from accessing sites.
Just try again another time. It is also possible that you are trying to
access the page during a period when that site is receiving some needed
maintance. Just be patient and try again at a later session. However, if a
page never comes up at any time or frequently can never be accessed then
there is a problem with the server hosting the site. This does not seem the
be the case here.

Donna Atwood