Phalloid Regularity

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but most of my phalloids are on schedule, as
usual. The sole species that is not on schedule is titanum. But then
titanum has no schedule. Two of them crashed over the last six weeks, but
three have awakened in the same period.

I suspect that the lack of regularity may have something to do with the
somewhat irregular weather in the more northern climates some of you live
in. Here in 10b temperature and humidity levels are very predictable and
consistent year to year. The down side is that we frequently have
evenings/nights like tonight: temp = 81degF, RH = 90+%. (But the plants
love it.)

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b