Line Dancing & Spadix Sambas

  • Subject: Line Dancing & Spadix Sambas
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:37:22 -0500 (CDT)

In the long long winter evenings of West Cork you can hear the screams of
primitive New World pre-pollination rituals.   Line Dancing is rampant.
The coming of non-indigenous parents into this pollen transfer system seems
to be enriching local gene pools.  They were depleted by line breeding over
hundreds of generations.  The new outbred progeny have the expected hybrid
qualities and now are not even recognisable as Hibernian. The pure original
species may be endangered.  I say Hi-bernian because the indigenous pink
skin is being outbred.  It burns easily, presumably a recessive
characteristic, a kind of blush albino for passion visibility in long dark
candle lit winter nights.  The more resistant European skin of the new
offspring has survival advantages when the frantic behavioural patterns of
alien species & hybrids mainly in the New World have destroyed the ozone
layer and global UV levels are at mark ten skin grill cuisine "A la Bush".
Line dancing is a splendid precursor to miscagenation for enhancing gene
pool diversity.  To render strains resistant to the otherwise catastrophic
damage caused by less adaptable & self-destructive mainly Brave New World
life forms.

A catastrophic increase in global lust for Peace Lilies has also to be
reported.   There is no way world demand can ever be met.  The increase in
demand has forced my factory into adding genetic repugnancy to the
genus by hybridising with Amorphophallus.   Fortunately, most of the market
is "Mr. Max", less discerning aliens who prefer tuberculous
tropicals which play dead for the winter, maybe like themselves.  The new
advantageously more pungently potent Spathiphyllum hybrids should meet both
their aesthetic predelictions & their very obvious functional inclinations.
The new Amorospathylloids will be available from tissue culture through
mainly American supermarkets soon.   However to ensure supplies of new
strains of factory fresh hybrid product with maximum quality ingredients &
good shelf life, please send this bastard manufacturing company any wayward
or wanton gene material on top of or under which you may happen to find

Ah! How utterly meaningless Life would be without discourse on pure bred
angelic attornies, line bred pooches, whirling dervish culto-taxonomy &
amorphophallic erotic-coprophilic symbolism.  Do I hear you genteely mutter,
"but there's always not so simple Peace Lilies?". Please, please, no, don't
even consider it, please!

know I didn't really understand how to do a spadix samba until I read Aroid
L?   How many for the next line dance please?

Unstigmatically & unstyle-istically

Green Devil's Maverick strikes again

P.S. I hope this is not too long, Julyus?