Anthurium/Philo light and temps

  • Subject: Anthurium/Philo light and temps
  • From: Adam Black <epiphyte1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:42:06 -0500 (CDT)

Could someone please tell me what acceptable light and temperature
ranges  for Philodendron goeldii, Anthurium spectabile, and Anthurium
veitchii? I think I remember reading that P. goeldii is exclusively
epiphytic - is this true? Any other culture tips vital for these species
would be appreciated.

I am always looking for sources of Anthurium and Philodendron,
especially epiphytic ones (species only).

Adam Black