Re: World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: Re: World Aroid Club?
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:50:08 -0500 (CDT)

Let me add my two cents  It seems that more  discussion is not only eminent
but needed.  Discussions on aroidl, for me,  often fall short of all I need
to know about a particular plant because of various distractions and
directions of writers.   For example I would like to see sources listed from
time to tiem and I am unsure exactly how that can be arranged. If it can be
achieved by Jill, Ron etc through the IAS website , great, but if not and
another vehicle is needed so be it.  Frank and open discussions are
productive and solve problems.  What is your opinion?  Joe