Re: Re: In-ground Planting Mix

  • Subject: Re: Re: In-ground Planting Mix
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:21:12 -0500 (CDT)

>From orchid growing experience, what nurtures and keeps moist in one pot
may rot in another only several feet away...

"Dany Hervelle" <bs246466@skynet.be>@mobot.org on 07/17/2001 09:35:20 PM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

Hello list

Just about the discution of the coco fiber...
Last year,i had post a message about this subject,and remember having not
negative avis,also is more was like that.I use it during more than a year
now and never had a so good soil for the culture of alocasia,that are my
favorit!All of my hundred
of alocasia love really that.I use it with mix of volcano stone,50/50.
of course,i grow all my plants in pots and mayby in plain grown it may be
bad...But in MY experience,i really love it!I use the one that is
conditioning in brick.
Good growin' to all