Re: In-ground Planting Mix

  • Subject: Re: In-ground Planting Mix
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:48:21 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:28:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com> writes:

> Many Amorphophallus species are endemic to limestone
> outcrops (am I correct, Wilbert), as well as some tuberous Xanthosoma,
> Taccarum, Spathicarpa, etc.

Wow, what a timely discussion.  I am still working on that S. kotoensis bit, but I do remember that this sp. was far more abundant where the bedrock was fossil coral reef, as opposed to lava flow.

Question: what is the submission deadline for articles hoping to appear in the 2001 Aroideana?

Jason Hernandez
(or a reasonable facsimile thereof)