Re: IAS Auction

  • Subject: Re: IAS Auction
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:49:18 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Al,
Thanks for the kind words.  Personally I think we should all get together to
buy the espiritu sancti and tissue culture it.  It is truly gorgeous.
Forgive me for asking, but if you kill plants, what made you join IAS??
If you really love them, you could always hire someone to care for them.
(just kidding, half the fun is the challenge.)
Have a good evening!
Best Regards,
-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography