Re: IAS Auction

  • Subject: Re: IAS Auction
  • From: Al Wootten <awootten@NRAO.EDU>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:46:20 -0500 (CDT)

Great job on the IAS auction WWW page:<http://www.aroid.org/auction.html>
The pix are great...nice to see so many interesting plants in one place.
The Philodendron espiritu sancti is wow! And what an interesting collection
of Alocasia.  Alas, I'm thru Miami a week too early...probably couldn't
keep them alive anyway...I seem to have failed miserably with a Spathiphyllum
from Lowe's (needs more water than I can supply).

Clear skies,