IAS Auction

  • Subject: IAS Auction
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:39:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everyone,
There is now a page for the IAS auction, including pictures that are
clickable for a larger image on the IAS website.  It is accessible from the
home page or from the show information page.  The page is not completed as
of yet because all of the photos are not yet available to me, but it is as
complete as it can be at this time, and it will be updated regularly.  A
direct link to the page is:<http://www.aroid.org/auction.html>
If anyone has any suggestions or sees any mistakes please let me know.
Best Regards,
-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com>