Re: World Aroid Club?

  • Subject: Re: World Aroid Club?
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:37:38 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all;
	I don't think we have any reasons or need for another IAS/
World Aroid Club, but surely IAS can do better. Any organization can.
It takes new ideas (like a forum for trading plants and seeds
perhaps) and people willing to volunteer to organize and run such a
thing. IAS runs on volunteer power.

	What can IAS do better and what does IAS have the man/woman
power to do?

	If Jonathan wants an "aroid exchange group", I'll nominate him.

	Do we need a Spathiphyllum Specialty Group? I'm sure Ron will
organize that.

	Things change. This email group while active, I suspect does
not reflect the numerous members who are not on-line or active
growers. Throw out some ides, and be willing to help organize a
better IAS. Just don't be redundant or re-invent the wheel.

	But not me, I'm "busy".

		Semi in jest		Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.