Voodoo lily result

  • Subject: Voodoo lily result
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:33:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, list,
	Remember awhile back, I had a question about my plant which doth ariseth
from a tuberous growth under the soil, becoming one much dissected leaf
which is adorned with a single bulbous growth at its middle, and previously
when it flowereth, stinketh much, or, post Linnaeus, Amorphophallus
bulbifer, that had been trampled by my dogs?  I pampered its poor, single
shredded leaf and at last, it has put up a second one.  My plant is saved,
perhaps due to aroiders across the world clapping their hands (my apologies
to those who haven't read "Peter Pan".)

Carol Ann
Nashville