Re: Lime and pine nuggets

  • Subject: Re: Lime and pine nuggets
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:00:03 -0500 (CDT)

Ooops, I'm sorry I left out the rest of the ingredients: 1 (6 cubic
foot) bale of compressed Canadian peat, 8 cubic feet(2 bags) of coarse
perlite, 2 cubic feet coarse vermiculite, 1 cup Micromax(Micronutrients)
8 cup Dolomitic limestone. This can be tweak with composted pine bark or
pea gravel, turface  or whatever else you want to add. just throw all
this out on the garage floor after disinfecting and turn gently yet
briskly with a flat nosed shovel until thoroughly mixed.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead Florida