Re: wanted:caladium bicolor

  • Subject: Re: wanted:caladium bicolor
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:00:55 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:21:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com> writes:

> How 'bout sharing some of those pictures, Jason??
Sure, when two things happen:
1. I get them developed; and
2. I can find someone, or a business, with a scanner I may use.  (That's right, some of us are still limited in our resources..)

This lack of a scanner is the one reason I have not yet placed any images on the "identification" forum.

Jason Hernandez