Anthurium amnicola

  • Subject: Anthurium amnicola
  • From: "Michael Pascall" <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:07:41 -0500 (CDT)

On a recent visit to a orchid nursery up on the tablelands above Cairns , I saw a lovely clump of this sp. They were surprised I knew what it was .
They had imported many exotic plants many years ago .
And this was one of them , I have been ringing them up every few weeks to remind them to pollinate the many plants I want from them , as they are hesitant to divide up specimen plants .

Michael Pascall,