IAS Meeting in Raleigh

  • Subject: IAS Meeting in Raleigh
  • From: "George R Stilwell, Jr." <grsjr@juno.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:09:13 -0500 (CDT)

What a wonderful meeting. John Banta's talk was really great and you
had to have heard Tony Avent, Auctioneer. He had us all in stitches.

We all owe Alan Galloway and Petra Schmid a rousing hand and many thanks
for all their hard work. They produced a superb meeting for all of us.

My thanks to them and all the helpers that worked so hard to make it
enjoyable for us,

Ray Stilwell