Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues

Thanks for the reply, that seems to clear that one up then!

When i got the tuber, it was dry and shrivelled, but plumped up nicely when it was planted with a little water, then the bud poped up n stopped, as i said earlier, so something happened several weeks before i discovered it rotten.

On another note, I had an infestation of mealy bugs last year, and i couldnt get rid of them until someone here suggested putting a little vinegar in the insecticde as it dissolved their shells.

Does this acidic mix adversely harm or stunt the plants?

The mix worked well on the Aloes they were munching - the bugs were unstoppable til i used that stuff!

Neil