Re: [aroid-l] why do I turn brown

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] why do I turn brown
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:36:42 +0000

>From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
>To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
>Subject: [aroid-l] why do I turn brown
>Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:17:58 -0400

It may have some connection to the brand/type of fertilizer that you are using, I can not recomend a brand, but there are folks on this list that can, the type of salts contained will and can burn the leaves.  'Fluxshing' the pots every now and then with LOTS of water will help, but a change of the brand (ask on the list which are best) is better.

Good Luck,