[aroid-l] A. titanum flowering at Disney's Animal Kingdom

  • Subject: [aroid-l] A. titanum flowering at Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • From: Eric Schmidt <leu242@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

I recieved information that an Amorphophallus titanum
is getting ready to flower at  the Animal Kingdom park
at Walt Disney World in Orlando,FL. They are guessing
the it might open next weekend. If I hear anymore I
will post it. I am going to try to go and see (or
smell) it so will also post photos.

Eric Schmidt
Orlando,FL z9b