Re: [aroid-l] why do I turn brown

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] why do I turn brown
  • From: "Neil Carroll" <ncarz@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:11:06 -0400

I would be concerned about your comment that the leaves are wet looking. If this is NOT surface wetness, you may be looking at a bacterial problem. When watering try to keep the water off of the leaves. Water early in the day and not in the afternoon or evening. Look into the treatment of bacterial problems........maybe?