Re: [aroid-l] Titan at Disney

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Titan at Disney
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:27:18 -0500

Thanks Eric.
I suspected the Titans came from Fairchild. Disney workers came to Fairchild
and helped save trees knocked over in the ? 1993? hurricane.  They saved
Fairchild from a huge loss in large trees.  I've seen photos (they may be on
Fairchild's website too), the devastation was terrible.  Disney brought a
huge crane and lots of workers to help out.
The Titan was probably in thanks.

Susan