Re: [aroid-l] Titan at Disney

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Titan at Disney
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:06:21 +0000

>From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>
>To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
>Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Titan at Disney
>Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:27:18 -0500

Thanks Eric!

This confirms that the Disnay plants are from the same source as the ones at Fairchild, seed collected by the late Dr. Jim Symon and distributed by Dewey Fisk and Craig Alen who was at Fairchild.    This is good information for the records.    I wonder if we could find out the source of the one mentioned as blooming in Texas!   As Susan said, I think it a good thing to keep check of the sources of this unique species as it just might help or be important if the future when genitics are being considered in the pollination/breeding attampts with A. titanum.