Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem, = JOY

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Woodchuck problem, = JOY
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:45:03 +0100

Hi Ann

Here is a Zoologist who didn't know that a Woodchuck was a Groundhog & had
to be described (most interestingly) by Botanists.  What a resourceful &
endearing little creature.  Thanks, maybe I should importing them & raccoons
as pets into Ireland.   How refreshing to hear about life which moves aside
from dealing with the Spathiphyllum Collection for which nobody has an Ark!!

Ron