Re: [aroid-l] Let the buyers beware.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Let the buyers beware.
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:47:41 EDT

Elizabeth,  does ebay let you send a direct message to the bidders?  I hate
seeing these poor people bidding up on plants that can be had for,  like Julius
said, 1/4 of the going price at most nurseries.  Not to mention they think
they are getting something only a few collectors in the world have due to
misleading SOB sellars.  I guess this happens all the time in every category on ebay
and other auction sites but it just irks me to see people getting ripped off
by the same few every time.