Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatum guttatum culture

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatum guttatum culture
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

Th'x to all for advice on Sauromatum guttatum
culture...I can't leave them in the ground due to the
fact that maine has wet clay and I know they will rot
as I have no well drained areas..am continuing my
research and am actually finding some good info...

kfb - maine

Yahoo! Sports
Aroid-l mailing list