[Aroid-l] An A. titanum Blooms in Berkeley!!
- Subject: [Aroid-l] An A. titanum Blooms in Berkeley!!
- From: "Weaver, Bill" email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 00:38:36 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcWCXbT1YocpXdJ2S6+5FzdiaOFdwgAZut1w
- Thread-topic: An A. titanum Blooms in Berkeley!!
After ten years of growing, my Amorphophallus titanum is starting to
bloom. With the help of three people from The UC Berkeley Botanical
Garden we packed it up and moved it from my place to the Botanical
garden before it got too big to get out of my greenhouse. I expect
it to bloom in a week to 10 days. There should be updates appearing
on the gardens website soon: http://botanicalgarden.berkeley.edu/
Aroid-l mailing list
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |