Re: [Aroid-l] Sauromatums, hardy and giant

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Sauromatums, hardy and giant
  • From: Steve Marak samarak@gizmoworks.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:50:29 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Tony and George for the information on the giant form(s). As usual, I
get a few answers and suddenly I have more questions. But for another time.

George, the seed on my plants is viable, but doesn't seem to germinate in the
garden, or at least I've never found a plant that couldn't have plausibly been
an offset. The biggest problem I have with them is moving them. I've quit
moving them, because when I do never get all the offsets and just wind up with
them in one more place. But I like the effect of the leaves, and of course it
is an aroid, so I mostly just leave them.

Don't suppose anyone has a dwarf form, do they?

Steve

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@gizmoworks.com