Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatums, hardy and giant

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatums, hardy and giant
  • From: "W. George Schmid" hostahill@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:39:53 -0400

Maybe your mites like those juicy strangers from Georgia. BTW, I'm in north
central Ga, 30 miles northeast from Five Points in Hotlanta as the crow
flies. It is not just the humidity, but we just had 7 inches of rain in two
days from TS Cindy and Dennis is on the way, this one a real hurricane. Now
that is what I call humidity. You can swim in it. It might just be too humid
for the mites in these parts. George

W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA
Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL