Re: [Aroid-l] black Anthurium

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] black Anthurium
  • From: geoffaroid@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 04:29:01 -0400

Thanks to all who replied re. Anthurium cabrerense, it gives me a much better idea of how to try growing this species. I think I have kept it too hot and I will certainly try the sphagnum moss around the stem technique. Its such a beautiful species and I would really like to succeed with it!

Best wishes,