RE: [Aroid-l] RE: Soloution?-Hybrid Philo. on e-bay

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] RE: Soloution?-Hybrid Philo. on e-bay
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:31:11 +0000

Dear Julius,

I agree with you. I am 100% certain that Philodendron goeldii is one of the parentals of that material for the presence of that pedate leaves. I think P. bipinnatifidium is the other(take a look on the pinnatifid central lobe), but I am not so sure about this.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

Dr. Eduardo G. Goncalves
Universidade Catolica de Brasilia