Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium hueglii?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium hueglii?
  • From: "Steve Lucas Exotic Rainforest" steve@exoticrainforest.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:16:12 -0500

I wanted to thank those of you who assisted me in tracking down good info regarding Philodendron stenolobum.  I've now written my posting for this plant and got it up.  Those of you who know the plant may want to double check what I wrote and let me know if I got anything wrong or left something major out.
Thanks again for the help!
Steve Lucas
IAS Member
Aroid-l mailing list