Re: [Aroid-l] Audience?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Audience?
  • From: Tony Avent tony@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:48:13 -0400

Thanks for mentioning the presentation of Pascal's arisaema expeditions. We can show these after lunch in our education center. Can you tell the folks on aroid-l a little about where these expeditions have taken place and what they might see? Thanks.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603 USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax 919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Wilbert Hetterscheid wrote:
Hi Tony,

Did your call on aroid-l yield extra visitors for the presentation? I am
also planning to give a short pictorial presentation of Pascal's Arisaema
expeditions. How can we schedule that?

Aroid-l mailing list

Aroid-l mailing list