Re: [Aroid-l] eBay photos without permission

This happened to me last week.  I sell Zantedeschia on a web site, and also on eBay.  Someone took a photo from my website and was using it on eBay.  I contacted the seller and also ebay.  Ebay wants you to download a form called VERO, fill it out, and FAX it in.  No online complaints, no email complaints.  Only by FAX.  Well, I don't have a fax and I'm sure many of ebay sellers don't either.  Was it worth it to download the form, print it, fill it out, drive to town, pay $2.50 for the local pharmacy to fax it, and drive home? No, not to me.  Luckily the seller responded to my request and changed the photo.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
Aroid-L mailing list